Photo: At the Lee Kong Chian Museum.

Singapore forum

5 days in Singapore

Posted by slugga21 on 4/10/2017 at 17:26

travelling with my wife to Singapore ,just wondering what are places and things to do while there,only there for a short time................thanks

#1 slugga21 has been a member since 22/8/2016. Posts: 5

Posted by flijten on 5/10/2017 at 04:37

I'm a bit of a foodie and I highly recommend both Tekka Center in Little India as well as The Chinatown Complex for food. Tekka Center was closed for a while, but should be open again. Both have a huge number of stalls with all kinds of gorgeous food, in the case of the Complex there are literally hundreds. Check out a stall with a line, go on adventure and have great food for almost nothing.

I always like taking a walk through the high rise buildings where the banks are, check out the harbour and slowly stroll towards chinatown which is worth a day on it's own. There I absolutely love the Chinese heritage Museum!

Little India hasn't much specific sites but it is a great walk around for some immersion in flowers and insence, a truely unique atmosphere.

If you're on a budget be around Clarks quay at happy hours when you can find some seriously good deals :)

There is loads more but this is what I always return to first before checking out the rest :) Check out the site for loads more info!

#2 flijten has been a member since 19/12/2016. Location: Netherlands. Posts: 55

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by slugga21 on 5/10/2017 at 04:50

thank you,it sounds great

#3 slugga21 has been a member since 22/8/2016. Posts: 5

Posted by antoniamitchell on 5/10/2017 at 05:41

This site is filled with info on things to do and see in Singapore. Personal favourite is the Gardens by the Bay.

#4 antoniamitchell has been a member since 13/5/2012. Posts: 539
 Where has antoniamitchell been?   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.