Photo: Well worth a wander.

South Korea forum

Shopping in Seoul

Posted by Nicoles on 3/9/2015 at 21:51

Hey guys

I am travelling to South Korea next friday and I heard that it was pretty humid these days, is it right? What kind of clothes should I bring with me and do you know some nice stores? Also I have to buy some Korean cosmetics because they are really popular among my friends. So please recommend me some nice skin care for my dry skin and some makeup that I shouldn't miss when I visit Korea.

#1 Nicoles has been a member since 3/9/2015. Posts: 1

Posted by Alycook on 3/9/2015 at 22:09

You should bring your summer clothes and buy an umbrella as soon as you arrive in Korea because it rains a lot sometimes then the weather is quite humid and hot at the same time. I bought more than 12 mask packs from Etude House. You can find so many shops at Myeongdong. I can't tell about the makeup thing because I don't use it but I bought some amazing color eye shadows. I asked my korean friends for your skin care product for dry face and they told me that IASO is a nice brand that you should try if you need some skin care products.

The skin care products for oily face, I asked my Korean friends, and they said that IASO is Korean brand that their products are good for oily and combination skin type. GO-IASO is the website.

Welcome to Korea!

#2 Alycook has been a member since 3/7/2015. Posts: 6

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.