Photo: Well worth a wander.

South Korea forum

visit to south korea

Posted by sashagladian on 27/2/2017 at 23:51

Hey guys, how are you doing? I'm Sasha Gladian, and I have a query to ask and need some help. I especially want to go South Korea, because I love art, dance, music, culture, beaches, island and I saw some pics of S.K's destinations and Namsan tower was looking incredibly amazed in my eyes. So, can anyone please suggest me the best place to see and food to eat.?? And I'm a huge fan of EXO, Shinee, BTS, etc. So, also help me if I can see any live performance of them while I'll be on vacations in South Korea.

#1 sashagladian has been a member since 27/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by gecktrek on 28/2/2017 at 01:52

hey, south korea is a fabulous place, plenty of things to do, eat and see, check out websites such as wikitravel or get yourself a travel guide like lonely planet... check out one of the many k-pop websites to see if one of your favs coincides with your travel dates...

#2 gecktrek has been a member since 24/3/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 152
 Send gecktrek a private message   Where has gecktrek been?   Website   Flickr  

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by neharani on 1/3/2017 at 22:46

Hi you are very lucky that you have time to go South Korea and explore the place..i am thinking of going since last six months but i am not getting time to visit..it is really very wonderful place for the people who loves art, dance, music, culture, beaches and island..i am also in the same category..some food which you can not miss to eat are Ddeokbokki (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes), Samgyupsal (Grilled Pork Belly BBQ) and if you fond of chicken then must taste Dakgalbi (Pan Fried Chicken) and Jjimdak (Braised chicken) mouth watering food of Korea..

#3 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 38

Posted by gomesal1 on 12/4/2017 at 05:25

Hello, of course Namsan tower is one of the best thing to see in South Korea. Apart from that SK has got vast heritage, you will as stunned as you were when you saw Namsan tower. South Korea is indeed beautiful, my journey here was very brief. Was here for company work. Let me list places for you to cover on your journey to SK.
First of all never miss the capital of SK, Seoul. It is best destination in SK.

Seongsan Sunrise Peak
Darangee Village
Upo Marsh
Jeungdo Salt Farm
Gongryong Ridge, Seorak Mountain
Seopjikoji, Jeju Island
Bomun Pavilion, Gyeongju
Chunwang Peak, Jiri Mountain
Haeinsa Temple, Hapcheon
Juknokwon, Damyang
The list will go on….But the above ones are must visit.

Now comes the yummy part, yes SK has got very tasty food, I experienced it on my stay here. You can try;

Kimchi (Fermented Vegetable)
Bibimbap (Mixed Rice)
Bulgogi (Marinated Beef Barbecue)
Japchae (Stir Fried Noodles)
Soondubu Jiggae (Soft Tofu Stew)
Hope this information will help you for your journey

#4 gomesal1 has been a member since 20/2/2017. Posts: 10

Posted by myjimmy on 12/6/2017 at 20:02

You can find many good places to eat through your smartphone, trust me. I also have been in Korea because my friend lives there. And there were just too many nice and delicious places so for me it was hard to pick. So, don't worry.

#5 myjimmy has been a member since 12/6/2017. Posts: 6

Posted by oncetwice on 27/6/2017 at 01:21

I heard there was a nice restaurant at the top of the namsan tower that spins in a circle very slowely as you eat. Definitely checking it out.

#6 oncetwice has been a member since 14/6/2017. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.