Photo: Meanwhile in Taiwan.

Taiwan forum

3 days in Taipei

Posted by FaceTheHorizon on 9/6/2013 at 13:30

I've got a three-day layover in Taipei starting on 15 June. Any recommendations on what shouldn't be missed in the area? (I'm open to day trips outside the city center if you experts think that's what I should do.)

I'm interested in art, architecture, history, nature, (some) adventure activities, cheap eats...almost anything, basically!

#1 FaceTheHorizon has been a member since 1/6/2013. Posts: 3

Posted by PeterMFL on 21/9/2013 at 04:07

I'd recommend the Night Markets! That was probably the best thing I saw in Taipei.
To see nature you kinda need to get a bike and go to the mountains but its kind of hard if you don't have a local to show you.
I'd recommend Shilin Night Market it's nice and by the river and Raohe Night Market is pretty popular. You could probably check out the smaller ones all in one day.
Even walking around Ximending is interesting.
There is SOOOOOO much different things to eat and drink! But language barrier is a big issue!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me :)

#2 PeterMFL has been a member since 21/9/2013. Posts: 16
 Send PeterMFL a private message   Website   Facebook    Google+ 

Posted by Cajsa321 on 25/4/2015 at 01:26

migsaquino, Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures with all of us. I really liked all of them. It looks completely an beautiful pictures to visit. I really like to get all this kind of informatio.

#3 Cajsa321 has been a member since 17/4/2015. Posts: 13

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.