Photo: Meanwhile in Taiwan.

Taiwan forum

3 Week Taiwan

Posted by sinelolle on 19/1/2015 at 17:51

Hey,
i'm traveling with a friend for 3 weeks in Taiwan with a small budget. We want to see if it's possible most of the island (not every city but maybe the train the north and the south). How you find cheap hostels ? What we really have to do ?

Kind regards

#1 sinelolle has been a member since 19/1/2015. Posts: 3

Skip the queues!
Skip the queues!
Ad Book plane, train, bus & ferry tickets
with 12Go Asia.

12go.asia

Read more

Posted by gecktrek on 19/1/2015 at 22:53

hey, i did a 2 weeks motorbike trip around the island last year, visiting 10 places... you will be able to see alot in 3 weeks, the transport infrastructure is very good, dorms were $12-20 per night, the food quite reasonable and the people very friendly... most people see taipei, toroko np, alishan and sun/moon lake, but there is plenty of other interesting places to visit... i suggest getting a guide book or use wikitravel to make a plan of what you want to see...

#2 gecktrek has been a member since 24/3/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 163
 Send gecktrek a private message   Where has gecktrek been?   Website   Flickr  

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Posted by sinelolle on 20/1/2015 at 18:36

Thanks for your quick answer. How you book your dorms ?

#3 sinelolle has been a member since 19/1/2015. Posts: 3

Posted by gecktrek on 20/1/2015 at 21:02

hey, i carry a small laptop and book accommodation through that, most places had free-wifi...

#4 gecktrek has been a member since 24/3/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 163
 Send gecktrek a private message   Where has gecktrek been?   Website   Flickr  

Posted by sinelolle on 21/1/2015 at 04:49

That is good to know. Thank you

#5 sinelolle has been a member since 19/1/2015. Posts: 3

Posted by emily123 on 4/8/2016 at 00:45

Hi

I have visited some Island in Taiwan during my trip last year really amazing. Greenisland, Orchid Island, Guishan Island, Penghu Island. You can check one more hotel in Taipei. I have visited and had very good experience.

Hotel Madison Taipei - http://www.madisontaipei.com

Thanks.

#6 emily123 has been a member since 30/7/2016. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.