Photo: Meanwhile in Taiwan.

Taiwan forum

3 months in Taiwan - I'm here already

Posted by ElizaBrit on 18/11/2016 at 09:13

Hi all, I've been in Taiwan - Xitou, Nantou - for 1 month and plan to stay another 2 months. I want to explore other parts of the islands soon. I'm thinking of maybe going down South then East and finally very North. Can anyone recommend small quiet towns or villages that is located a maximum of 1 hour scooter ride from Kenting Park and beaches? Also the same goes for East but 1 hr max from Taroko Gorge? Thanks in advance! I'm more than happy to answer any questions about where I am if anyone is interested.

Does anyone know if I can extend my 30 day tourist SIM (Chunghwa) by topping it up with another 30 days unli data at seven eleven? Or do i need to buy another 30 day tourist sim?

Thanks,

Eliza

#1 ElizaBrit has been a member since 18/11/2016. Posts: 2

Posted by AnaHernandez on 4/12/2016 at 19:06

Hi! Im an exchange student in nantou and I have been here for 3 months aswell, as for the internet, I bought a card for 499nt that is unlimited internet and is really easy, I still have the same sim card from my home country and this works just fine with me. and if you have any questions Im happy to help!

#2 AnaHernandez has been a member since 4/12/2016. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.