Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Phangan/Samui (Dec-Jan)

Posted by insearchofsunrise on 25/10/2006 at 05:44

Hey there,

heading out to the beaches late December and looking for some good people to hang out with...the usual chillin' by day,exploring the sea caves , taking in some yoga or cooking classes etc...and heading out at night to let go of all the stresses of life New Years Eve/ Fullmoon party in Jan??????

Accomodation seems to be quite scarce and pricey around that time from the looks of it so why not join forces and share the costs and a few laughs along the way!!!! Zippeeee

About me: fairly easy going, chilled pace, awesome sense of humour, up for anything as long as it doesnt harm myself or others :) etc.. etc...
About you: interesting, funny, outgoing, knows how to chill and have at least a bit of adventure in you.

Hope to hear back from some good souls out there - oh and I'd be willing to consider other beach options in LOS that fit the above criteria

#1 insearchofsunrise has been a member since 21/8/2006. Posts: 20
 Send insearchofsunrise a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.