Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

best place to stay for backpackers on Koh chang -urgent .

Posted by adonis on 25/10/2006 at 14:38

I am planning my trip next week and very confused while choosing the bunglows on beach site .

Any body please tell me the best beach and best place to stay on Koh chang , shouldnot be very isolated.
P-)

#1 adonis has been a member since 25/10/2006. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/10/2006 at 15:08 admin

Hi Adonis,

Welcome to Travelfish!

With some more information people may be able to give you some good advice, like how much you want to pay and what kind of place you're looking for -- there's a couple of hundred places to stay on Ko Chang,-- take a look through the Ko Chang section of the site and see if there are some that sound like your kind of place... Lonely Beach remains one of the more popular backpacker strips... not that it is very lonely anymore!

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,707
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by adonis on 25/10/2006 at 17:10

hi somtam,
Just suggest me any hut or bunglow under or around 500 baht on lonely beach or klong phrao beach near to beach .
thanks

#3 adonis has been a member since 25/10/2006. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.