Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Accommodation near Morchit (Northern) Bus Station

Posted by EmjayReet on 30/10/2006 at 10:06

Hi,

We have to leave early from the Bus Terminal to head to Cambodia so are looking for cheap (ish) accommodation as close as possible. We are coming from Kanchanaburi the night before and just need somewhere for a few hours sleep as we intend on taking a bus by 5-6am at the latest.

Any suggestions? Even if someone can give me a 'district' that it is located in (or near) so I could compare it against accommodation options here in Travelfish!?

Emjay xx

#1 EmjayReet has been a member since 4/7/2006. Location: Australia. Posts: 156
 Website 

Posted by somtam2000 on 30/10/2006 at 12:15 admin

Hi Emjay,

Baan Sabai Hostel is the only place that springs to mind -- but it is still a cab-ride from Morchit -- bear in mind that where ever you stay if you're going to be heading out to the bus station at 5am, traffic will be light anyways...

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,563
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by EmjayReet on 30/10/2006 at 13:45

Thanks Somtam. I figured it might be quiet but just didnt want to be too far away... I am the worlds worst morning person... its gonna be hell getting up... the closer I am the more sleep-in I get! :-) Will check it out!

#3 EmjayReet has been a member since 4/7/2006. Location: Australia. Posts: 156
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.