Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

pooltrap village koh phangan

Posted by kaede on 8/9/2010 at 21:27

Hi All- anyone have the telephone number to this place? in haadrin, on the left side of the street- before 7/11 (coming into haadrin).

Stayed a few months ago and trying to pass on info to a buddy who wants to stay next month.

Haven't been able to find it online... anyone on the island mind jotting it down next time you drive by?

Cheers
Kaede

#1 kaede has been a member since 19/9/2009. Posts: 17

Posted by Pooltrap on 20/10/2010 at 14:01

Hi Kaede,

I really happy to see your post, since you stayed here with us at Pooltrap Village Bungalows - Haad Rin beach, Koh Phangan. Thailand in July, 2010 for Fullmoon Party in that month on 26th. We do remember you as well. However, we do apologize for inconvenience lacking of bungalows contact detail on website or anywhere. We only need the customers that walk in reservation at the bungalows – especially the backpackers.
I really thank you to _ Kaede for keeping us in touch. And I am looking forward to seeing you to come back again at Pooltrap Village Bungalows in Koh Phangan.

Best regards,
Pooltrap Village Bungalows

Feel free to contact us here:
Pooltrap Village Bungalows
111/1 Moo1 TumBon BanTai
Amphur Koh Phangan,
Suratthani Thailand, 84280.
Tell: +66(0) 77 375 104

#2 Pooltrap has been a member since 20/10/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by kaede on 29/3/2011 at 01:00

Pooltrap! Hi!

We had a great time, thank you so much for your hospitality.

I am sending my good friend, Paul, your contact information. He will be on the island around June or July.

He's very nice and friendly!

Thanks again!

#3 kaede has been a member since 19/9/2009. Posts: 17

Posted by ryder80 on 29/3/2011 at 01:14

hi pooltrap,

i'll be heading to the full moon party next month april, are you conviently located to where all the action/excitment is, and beach location....? also what are your rates during that time....

what is your website info, just to take a peek.

thanks

#4 ryder80 has been a member since 19/12/2010. Posts: 83
 Send ryder80 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.