My girlfriend and I are trying to find information on short term rentals in Thailand.
We are slightly flexible on dates but these are the period we are interested in is:
Mid January - End February 2011 (5-6 weeks)
Our requirements are:
- The rental place needs to have internet access - I am a web developer and I need reliable access to the internet.
- The rent should not exceed USD$250 per week.
- Ideally we don't want to be too far from a beach, although this doesn't matter too much. The islands sound very appealing.
- Does anyone have any advice re: finding short term rentals in Thailand?
- Any more suggestions on areas that meet the requirements?
- Is our budget enough?
Thanks a lot
#1 crofty has been a member since 17/10/2010. Posts: 2
Certainly doable -- quite a few web people based out of Ko Pha Ngan -- for a simple bungalow accommodation your budget should be ok.
I wouldn't organise it beforehand - just check it out when you're there.
#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,764
Send somtam2000 a private message Where has somtam2000 been? Website Twitter Facebook Flickr Google+ Instagram Pinterest
Try Paradise Bungalows on Thong Nai Pan in Koh Phangan. They built a few new beautiful houses very close to the beach. A/C, kitchen, bedroom, living room, bathroom, garden and WiFi. Should be well into your budget.
If you want a direct email PM me and I will be glad to send it to you.
#3 yogakhaolak has been a member since 1/4/2010. Posts: 45