Hello! i plan on leaving bangkok to surat thani, then getting to:
3 nights in Railay, 3 nights in Kradan, 3 nights in Ko Lanta, 3 nights in Phi Phi, 2 nights in Phuket
i have a few questions regarding this itinery
1) is travel between these locations expensive?
2) should i skip any of these locations because similiarity?
2) Do i need to book accommodation in advance and is budget accommodation available on railay, kradan and phi phi? (travelling from early december to approx 20th of december)
thank you very much for any replies
#1 jordyr88 has been a member since 5/11/2010. Posts: 4
2) Three days on Ko Lanta seems hardly worth it as it is a big island, and I'd be inclined to cancel out one of the destinations and spend a bit longer in each of the remaining spots.
3) I'd recommend reservations for Ko Phi Phi if you want a decent room - even the rubbish will be pricey there in December.