Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Accomodation in Koh Lanta with a family of five.

Posted by acorns11 on 23/1/2011 at 20:55

Looking to travel to Koh Lanta in April with my family for ten days. Can anyone recomend some good accomodation? Beach bungalow would be preferable. Whats a good price to pay for something good not necessarily five star? Visited thailand twenty years ago so not very up to date.

#1 acorns11 has been a member since 23/1/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by tezza on 24/1/2011 at 15:17

Wow. Not too many places can sleep 5. In a lot of cases you may find yourself paying for 2 bungalows.
I'm a budget traveller and am not up to speed on Lanta's sub 5 star prices - but a bit of a trawl thru Agoda, and other booking sites + TRAVELFISH'S own booking area should bring you up to speed on this.

Reading this, I can see I haven't contributed too much. Okay, I reckon best all round beach on Lanta is Long Beach - close to ferry, nice sand, deep water low tide most sections, heaps of accomm all prices plus plenty of restaurants, beach bars etc - but not overdone.

#2 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,344

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.