Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Arrive Bangkok at 2 am

Posted by fht on 16/3/2011 at 15:46

Hi guys

I'm a first time solo female traveler in SEA and my flight into Bangkok arrives at the very unfortunate time at 2 am.

I was thinking I just get an airport hotel and crash there for the night? Do places provide pick up during that time?

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

#1 fht has been a member since 16/3/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by boxee on 16/3/2011 at 17:17

lots of hotels near the airport will provide a collection , but i find it just as easy to use a metered taxi from out side the airport , i have never arrived that late but i am sure the taxi point is open 24 hours a day , i am the same as u that if i arrive late and after a long flight i like to stay in a hotel close to the airport , so i can relax for one night before moving into central bkk ,

danny

#2 boxee has been a member since 26/3/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 131
 Send boxee a private message 

Posted by goonistik on 16/3/2011 at 18:21

At 2 AM there is no traffic so you can consider going to Bangkok. I got out of the airport at around 1AM and I arrived at my hostel in the Silom area in about 20 to 25 minutes.

#3 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 563
 Send goonistik a private message   Where has goonistik been? 

Posted by bw107 on 16/3/2011 at 23:25

Hey When do u arrive? I arrive on 12th of April at midnight

#4 bw107 has been a member since 9/3/2011. Location: United States. Posts: 13
 Send bw107 a private message   Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.