Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

3 Week Trip -please help:)

Posted by Irishhylo on 27/5/2011 at 05:15

Going to Thailand Mid July for three weeks and am considering the followin-

Bangkok (3 nights) Chiang Mai (4 nights- to include homestay with hilltribes) Phi phi (2 nights via Krabi) Phuket (1 Night) Koh Sak National Park (2 nights) Ko Samai (2 nights) Ko Phangan (3 nights) and Ko Tao (3 Nights) and then Bangkok to head home.

Does that plan sound do able? or could I do it in a better way? Ne must do's in Thailand or tips for hotels?

All Help appreciated :)

#1 Irishhylo has been a member since 27/5/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by tezza on 27/5/2011 at 10:52

A lot of people may suggest to slow down and smell the roses.
But I often travel with time constraints and need to fit in a lot of places over a small time frame. I've found if I'm really active I can get a pretty good idea of many locations over a 2 night stay. The longer the better of course.
So I think your itinerary is infinitely do-able.

Kinda difficult on the hotels and must-do's. Don't know your budget and there are so many locations that a comprehensive list would be too time consuming for most posters. Maybe if you post a new thread about accomm and activities at each individual spot you will get more responses.
Of course travelfish's island and other place summaries followed by accomm reviews cover this pretty well.

#2 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,345
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.