Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Kanchanaburi Trekking

Posted by AndreaGS on 17/1/2007 at 10:56

My boyfriend and I are leaving in a few weeks for Thailand and the first thing we want to do is get out into the jungle and do some trekking. We've checked online, but the prices seem a bit steep. According to the Let's Go guidebook I purchased, 2-3 day trekking tours are not that expensive when booked there (and I understand not all companies will have websites and online booking).

Is it pretty easy to just get there and book something for the next day? I'm a bit of a planner so waiting until I'm there makes me a little bit nervous. Thanks!

#1 AndreaGS has been a member since 17/1/2007. Posts: 3

Posted by somtam2000 on 17/1/2007 at 17:43 admin

Hi AndreaGS,

Welcome to Travelfish!

Yes I'd definitely leave it till you arrive in Thailand. There's one, two and three day trips leaving out of Kanchanaburi almost everyday and prices very competitive -- no need to book in advance.

Hope that helps

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,566
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.