Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Kanchanaburi done...

Posted by potta_boro on 20/8/2011 at 17:03

So basically I'm going south to done some island hopping Monday hopefully, but as I've lost my passport and it will probably take 6 weeks for a new one I was wondering if there was any were else I could go as I feel 6 weeks on a beach could get rather boring, any suggestions or should I just beach it up?

#1 potta_boro has been a member since 3/5/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 56
 Send potta_boro a private message   Twitter 

Posted by christay2009 on 20/8/2011 at 18:22

Isaan

You can buy Madmac a beer while you're there!

#2 christay2009 has been a member since 8/2/2009. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 414
 Send christay2009 a private message 

Posted by rossco on 4/9/2011 at 18:10

Hey!

I've got spare 2 weeks starting 12th Sep before I need to meet a friend in Phuket. Was planning on going to Kanchanaburi and Chiang Mai/Rai. If you up for travelling to those places then give me a shout and maybe we can travel together?

Ross

http://www.facebook.com/PhiPhiMan - easier to keep in contact via Facebook

#3 rossco has been a member since 30/4/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 24
 Send rossco a private message 

Posted by rossco on 4/9/2011 at 18:13

Just realised that you have been to those places! Any advice would be appreciated!!

Ross

#4 rossco has been a member since 30/4/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 24
 Send rossco a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.