I found this info about new changes to Thai 30/60 day tourist visa; one wonders if they actually want anyone to go there! Apparently you need hotel reservations now!
Required documents are:
- One completed and signed application form
- One photo (colour, size 4 x 6 cm)
- Passport (valid for no less than 6 months)
- Hotel reservation in Thailand with name and dates of checking in/out
- Airline ticket or confirmation slip with flight number and date of entry/exit
Found this on www.thaivisa.com
Yup there's a thread going for this over here, so I'm going to lock this thread so don't end up with two streams as I expect they'll be a lot of posts on this in the coming weeks...
#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,738
Send somtam2000 a private message Where has somtam2000 been? Website Twitter Facebook Flickr Google+ Instagram Pinterest
This discussion has been locked by a moderator.