Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Fun guy travelling thailand with no plan - sept 2011

Posted by jayK88 on 29/8/2011 at 13:01

Hey Guys,

My name is Jonny and I am heading to thailand in roughly a week. I am english and have been living in Sydney for the last six months. I am doing this on a whim and have no plan other than to have the best time of my life. It is quite daunting but I am a risk taker, but it would also be great to know a friendly face when I am there, to hang out with, travel with. Hit me up if you are in the same boat and maybe we can sort something out...

#1 jayK88 has been a member since 29/8/2011. Posts: 3

Posted by MADMAC on 29/8/2011 at 16:18

You are coming with exactly the right attitude. Get ready for a rocking good time.

#2 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Posted by rossco on 5/9/2011 at 10:35

When are you heading to Thailand? I have a couple weeks from 11th Sep to travel Thailand before I meet a friend in Phuket. Thinking of heading to Kanchanaburi and Chiang Mai/Rai. Give me a shout if you are interested!

Ross (26yrs, Scotland)

#3 rossco has been a member since 30/4/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 24
 Send rossco a private message 

Posted by Rasheeed on 5/9/2011 at 11:10

Do you have references who can attest to you actually being fun?

#4 Rasheeed has been a member since 4/11/2010. Location: Cambodia. Posts: 311
 Send Rasheeed a private message   Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.