Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Posted by Mia on 7/2/2007 at 01:32

I was in Krabi, stayed on Railey 6 years ago. I understand alot has changed. i would be arriving at Krabi on the morning of 18 Jan 2007. Heading to Railey or Ao Nang, then move on to Phi Phi and then to Koh Lantan depending on the time we have. Besides diving, climbing and lazing on the beaches, we would also like a little party time. A friend suggested staying on Ao Nang and go to Railey in the day to enjoy the beach and back to Ao Nang in the evening for the life and action. I have never been to Ao Nang. But i know I will enjoy Railey if it was still the same as 6 years back. I have a few questions.

1) How developed has Railey become? Are there still parties or it's become quiet into the evenings? If anyone can give some advice on a sensible plan for the things we like to do, would really appreciate.

2) I was looking at the accomodation on Railey featured here, I wish there is something that can match my budget of abt 500 -700 baht per night, for a good location not far from the beach. Does anyone have any recommendations other than what is featured here?

Many thanks!

#1 Mia has been a member since 5/3/2006. Posts: 11
 Send Mia a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.