Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

some questions about booking rooms

Posted by zarkia on 1/3/2007 at 01:54

hello everyone. i have a kind of wierd question. i know that a singe room has one bed and a double room has a double bed (or a twin has 2 beds) but what confuses me is the pricing.

my sister and i are travelling around thailand, malaysia and singapore in may / june and we'll be booking double / twin rooms, but does that mean that we both pay the quoted price, or is the price just for the room (so we both pay half?)

also - is it worth-while pre-booking rooms / huts in the low season, or are their generally a lot of places free?

thanks for any info
ps - i love this site. it is so helpful :D

#1 zarkia has been a member since 1/3/2007. Posts: 2
 Send zarkia a private message 

Posted by steviej on 1/3/2007 at 04:12

Hi Zarkia,

The prices you see for Double/Twin rooms will be for the room. As for the pre-booking I personally wouldn't bother, you may even get a better rate than the price listed if your cheeky enough....... ;-)

TTFN
stevie

#2 steviej has been a member since 18/3/2006. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 266
 Send steviej a private message   Where has steviej been?   Website 

Posted by zarkia on 1/3/2007 at 22:04

cool out. this is good to know.
i'll have to practice my haggling skills!!

thanks for the info.

#3 zarkia has been a member since 1/3/2007. Posts: 2
 Send zarkia a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.