Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Charliehousepinklao in Bangkok

Posted by dutchtravelfam on 9/3/2007 at 15:57

We are a family with 3 young children travelling through SE Asia for 4 months. I have been looking at booking Charlie House Pin Klao in Bangkok for a few nights; it looks really nice. It's been open for just a year now and can not find anything about it on Travelfish. Does anyone know it? The rooms are heavily discounted right now, should I be suspicious?

#1 dutchtravelfam has been a member since 9/3/2007. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 10/3/2007 at 06:47 admin

I haven't heard of the place -- Pin Klao is a good deal removed from central Bangkok, so that may be why their rooms are heavily discounted.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,706
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by wayne on 11/3/2007 at 20:49

Hi I had a look at the website, it looks nice, I know the area well, right between SD Avenue Hotel and Major Cineplex Shopping Centre
It's not far to Banglumpu, the river, Wat Po and Grand Palace. You can get a taxi any time and it takes about 15-30mins depending on traffic, just watch out for peak hour traffic. Buses also are easily available in front of Major. if i remember right 151 will take you right into Siam and down Sukhuvit Rd (aircon).

the price i think is quite good, you dont need to worry about it being suspicious.

#3 wayne has been a member since 1/2/2004. Posts: 23
 Send wayne a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.