Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Pullman Hotel in Khon Kaen

Posted by MADMAC on 13/4/2012 at 06:43

I stayed there for two nights earlier this week. Excellent place, and decent value for the money. It was 2,700 baht a night, but with that you got a coupon worth 550 baht for dinner, another coupon for a massage (and it was REALLY top end), another coupon for a free pitcher of beer and another coupon for a drink of your choice at the lobby bar. The hotel pool was good - my daughter loved it. It's centrally located right in the middle of the city, with lots of nightlife and restaraunts all around it. If you have the money, this is a really good selection. Probably the nicest hotel in Issan.

#1 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Posted by longbeach on 17/4/2012 at 22:06

The Bangkok Pullman gets good reviews. Good location as well.

#2 longbeach has been a member since 28/3/2012. Posts: 307

Posted by MADMAC on 17/4/2012 at 23:13

I haven't been there, but the Khon Kaen Pullman was really good, so it wouldn't surprise me.

#3 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957
 Send MADMAC a private message 

Posted by adhneywilson on 25/6/2013 at 23:45

When making a purchase online, you've probably seen a promo box where you have an opportunity to enter a promotional code. I had experienced with various kinds of these codes in many of my shopping times. Now, Recently I came across through one of my friends that these promo codes are also available on various products and eagerly searching for the best store providing these codes for affordable price with complete assurance. Have anyone experienced with any of these stores earlier? If so please produce some attachments regarding my necessity.

surface pro promo code
surface pro coupon code

#4 adhneywilson has been a member since 25/6/2013. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.