Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

cooking courses in Thailand :)

Posted by johnnyberlin on 16/4/2012 at 06:32

Hey guys,

this is my first post here and i am very glad that it will be about food :)

As everything in my life remains chaos this time i want to have at least smth planned beforehand.

I will spend 3 months in SEA and around 20 days in Thailand ( away from Bangkok) and therefore i am looking for cooking courses in the country. I am traveling on a budget so mind that point and second i am looking for smth small family orientated in north east, north Thailand. I dont want to assume any hipster roll in here, trying to be away from tourists or westerns but i do want to be relaxed and enjoy my meals in peace withouth talking about Paris, NYC or the where are you from get to know you stuff. If you know anything please let me know.

Thanks a lot and have a great trip :)

#1 johnnyberlin has been a member since 16/4/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by inspiredbykrissi on 16/4/2012 at 09:57

It sounds odd but after three years of being here i hear good things about The Best Cookery School in Chiang Mai and Mai Kai Dee cooking school.

Happy cooking ;)

#2 inspiredbykrissi has been a member since 9/12/2011. Posts: 68
 Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.