A friend and I will be flying air Asia from Phuket to Udon Thani and then crossing into Laos
I have a few things I need help with
1. We don't get into udon Thani until the evening so we need to book accomadation for the night. Can anyone suggest a good cheap airconditioned place close to some nightlife?
2. What is the best way to get from udon Thani to the friendship bridge?
3. What documents do I need in order to get Laos visa?
4. What time is friendship bridge open?
Any help will be very appreciated
1. The Irish Clock or Top mansion just down the street from it. Irish clock is a pub too. Top mansion is cheap, clean, has AC but the rooms are very sterile. No character.
2. Bus. Should run frquently, and if you aren't loaded down with luggage, the bus station is about a five to ten minute walk from Top mansion.
3. Your passport.
4. Not sure, but I think 8-5. But that's a guess based on Friendship bridge 2. Rufus would know better.