Hey! I am going to thailand november-december for 18 days.
Where i should go?
I want to be on beach and do something activities.
Where i can go and what i can do in 18 days, because that is not long time?
Dear thanks fort answers and help!
Then go to the beach, Best place is Andaman coast.
Bangkok for 5 days , Sightseeing around the city and book flight (you can check at Airasia or Nokair for cheap flight) or go by bus at Mochit Station to southern.
- If you like nightlife/lots of activities/big island , Phuket is might suit you.
- If you enjoy nice / quiet place / not too crowded touristy , Koh Lanta in Krabi is suit you.
- If you enjoy small islands place nice for swimming/snorkeling/diving , Phi Phi, Koh Mook , Koh Kradan , Koh Nagi , Koh Lipe are suit you.
- If you're diver and want to do OW so heading to Similan islands there is the best place for diving in Thailand.
- For chillin, relaxing , some activity , nice beach Khoa Lak in Phangnga is good, you also can buy day trips to Surin island for best snorkeling = )
hope my a little guide could help you figure it out where would you like to go.
#2 RiniRabbit has been a member since 31/7/2012. Posts: 78
those are good suggestions from Rini on different beach options. with 18 days, you could do a bit of exploring in the greater Bangkok area before you head south too. have a look at the info for Ayutthaya and Kanchanaburi to see if anything there might interest you. then you could head south to one or two island/beach spots and save the last day in BKK for shopping and whatever else before you catch your flight back home.