Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Guesthouse with pool Chiang Mai

Posted by borschperry on 22/10/2012 at 20:38

Well, we will be very tired when we get to Chiang Mai in mid December - planes, trains and automobiles and it's our first longish stop. We don't like big hotels but would love a pool and garden to relax in in walking distance of town. Flashpacker is probably our style, with fairly peaceful nights but close proximity to things for our two teenagers. Secret Garden sounds perfect but just too far out of town.

#1 borschperry has been a member since 15/4/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by goonistik on 22/10/2012 at 20:52

I am considering this place the next time I am in Chiang Mai because of the 25m pool.

http://www.ecoresortchiangmai.com/

It doesn't have the most convenient location but it is workable.

#2 goonistik has been a member since 7/1/2010. Location: Philippines. Posts: 563
 Send goonistik a private message   Where has goonistik been? 

Posted by tinacrossman on 29/10/2012 at 22:38

Hi we arrived yesterday in chiang mai and are very pleased with our hotel - Eurana Boutique -
www.euranaboutiquehotel.com it has a nice pool on the second floor and is in the centre of town. I cant remember what we paid as we booked on agoda but it cant of been too expensive or we would'nt of booked - it is not a packpacker place either.

#3 tinacrossman has been a member since 19/12/2011. Posts: 19
 Send tinacrossman a private message 

Posted by borschperry on 7/11/2012 at 00:13

Thanks for both of these suggestions. Ecoresort is booked out, but I'll be looking into Eurana.
cheers and happy travels!

#4 borschperry has been a member since 15/4/2012. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.