Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

travel buddy wanted for april/may

Posted by ricardo4 on 7/3/2013 at 19:02

Hi, im planning on going to thailand in april/may for about 3 weeks, and am looking for someone from the uk to go with, possibly a week or so in vietnam! Hope to hear back from some likewise people

#1 ricardo4 has been a member since 7/3/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 25
 Send ricardo4 a private message 

Posted by ricardo4 on 30/3/2013 at 19:44

Well i'll reply to myself! ;-) if anyone is interested then ive decided on going the 1st week of may!

#2 ricardo4 has been a member since 7/3/2013. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 25
 Send ricardo4 a private message 

Posted by ricwolt on 8/4/2013 at 23:08

Hi
I posted but i don't think it went.
I am arriving 17 April in singapore and work my way up to Thailand then Vietnam HCM to Hanoi and beyond. No Set plan other than that I need to be in Bejing on May29 for dept to Mongalia June 1 (this is the only section booked and paid for)
Open to suggestions
I am from Brisbane Aus
regards
Richard

#3 ricwolt has been a member since 8/4/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 4

Posted by Kennethlarsen on 9/4/2013 at 17:08

I will be landing in bangkok 3 of may i think it was, want to head north to chang mai and then go from there

would like to visit vietnam laos and cambodia

25 male norway

#4 Kennethlarsen has been a member since 25/2/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by Kannap on 22/4/2013 at 22:13

Hey guys
Any of you in Bangkok. I am there right now and have similar plans...want I head to northern Thailand and then Laos and then Vietnam. Let me know if you want to travel together?

Kanna

#5 Kannap has been a member since 20/4/2013. Location: United States. Posts: 3
 Send Kannap a private message 

Posted by freiburger on 23/4/2013 at 13:09

Hey,

I arrive you Friday and after some shopping in Bangkok I am going to meet some friend in Krabi. From 6th to 10th I plan to go to Kanchanaburi and from there on to Sangklaburi. So if anybody wanna join, drop me a line. I am a 39 year old German, who is not backpacking but travel with a bag instead :-)

If you don't mind me not having a backpack, feel free to join me :-)

#6 freiburger has been a member since 27/12/2012. Posts: 126
 Send freiburger a private message 

Posted by ricwolt on 24/4/2013 at 22:27

25/april 2013
just arrived in Chaing Mai for wo nights
tomorow looking for a desent motorcycle to rent to ride the May Hong Son Loop for 4 days after which I travel to wards Cambodia.
Anyone going that way or want to ride the loop? (need to be an experienced rider though)
regards
Richard

#7 ricwolt has been a member since 8/4/2013. Location: Australia. Posts: 4

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.