Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

How did YOU book Ang Thong Marine Bungalows

Posted by Drew84 on 23/3/2013 at 22:20

Well, as the title says I'm looking to see how others have booked the Ang Thong Marine Park bunglaows or tents. As per their website from outside thailand you really have only limited options, which include international bank transfers which cost upwards of $45 worth of fees here in canada.

So has anyone booked the bungalows or a tent in Ang Thong from anywhere within Thailand? Where at? Were there fees? How did you get there and for how much?

#1 Drew84 has been a member since 6/7/2011. Posts: 36

Posted by Drew84 on 31/3/2013 at 20:17

Anyone? This is one of the things I skipped on my previous trip and really want to try it this time!

#2 Drew84 has been a member since 6/7/2011. Posts: 36

Posted by Geer1 on 31/3/2013 at 20:35

The website says it has to be a bank transfer. If you don't want to do it via a tour then your best bet looks to be to just show up and settle for a tent if there are no bungalows available.

One thing you might be able to do is get a tour agency to book just the bungalow for you and pay them a small fee, this way you could likely be able to pay via credit card instead of bank transfer.

That is all I can really think of.

#3 Geer1 has been a member since 14/9/2012. Posts: 540
 Send Geer1 a private message   Where has Geer1 been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.