Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Ko Tao September - to reserve or not to reserve?

Posted by NataliaPi on 16/8/2013 at 07:38

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

I am planning to go to Ko Tao in september for some diving, getting there around the 3rd or 4th.

As far as I have read, this is right after peak season, so I was wondering whether I should book accommodation, or if I can just show up and find accommodation there. I usually tend to travel off-season, and never book.
This time I actually have found a place that I booked online for september, but I still have a few days to cancel the reservation, as usually the places you find online are not necessarily the best.

I just would like to know your opinion - in off-season I actually liked just walking into places and seeing them before booking them. Very undecided. What do you guys say? Keep the reservation, or cancel it and walk in?

Thanks for your help :)

#1 NataliaPi has been a member since 12/7/2013. Posts: 2
 Send NataliaPi a private message 

Posted by LeonardCohen1 on 18/8/2013 at 07:01

Most good hotels are listed online. Depends whether you are happy with the price or not.

#2 LeonardCohen1 has been a member since 24/7/2012. Posts: 2,148
 Send LeonardCohen1 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.