Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Can you hire a car in Pakchong?

Posted by cheli on 23/10/2013 at 05:33

Hi all,

I'll be travelling in a group of four to visit Khao Yai National Park in November this year and we read that it was possible to hire a car in Pakchong to explore the park with. This sounds great, but I can't find much information about car hire online - is someone who has visited recently able to confirm that there are car hire places in Pakchong? I'm just trying to avoid a situation where we all get off the train to realise there's nothing available!

#1 cheli has been a member since 2/10/2013. Posts: 5

Posted by Geer1 on 23/10/2013 at 08:32

Has the name of a company you can rent a car from or where to find taxi/songthaew for the day. There may be other options once there as well, not everything is on the internet.

#2 Geer1 has been a member since 14/9/2012. Posts: 540
 Send Geer1 a private message   Where has Geer1 been? 

Posted by cheli on 23/10/2013 at 16:56

That's embarrassing - thanks for doing the legwork for me @Geer1 and showing me I'd missed checking the most obvious place! I appreciate your help :)

#3 cheli has been a member since 2/10/2013. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.