Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Ko Bulon Lae info needed

Posted by globoglobo on 23/11/2013 at 17:42

Hey everyone!

A question to anyone who's been to Ko Bulon Lae: is it easy to move between the two main areas (the beach and the village) of the island? How steep is the way up through the hill? How long does it take?
I mean, is it something you wanna do to go to a restaurant on the other side and then come back in the night, for example?

Let me know, thanks!

#1 globoglobo has been a member since 23/11/2013. Posts: 8

Posted by tezza on 24/11/2013 at 06:28

Real easy to move between both areas. It takes about 10 minutes to walk from the bottom of the hill on the village side to the bottom on the beach side; another 3 minutes to the closest beach area - less than 10 to the most distant. Slopes are moderate at most, only markedly unfit people will complain. On my last visit the paving had been continued so that it now goes all the way from the bottom of the hill on the beach side to most of the way thru the village in the directions of both Panka Yai and Panka Noi Bays. I forget what lighting at night is like on the hill but it is always a good idea to have a decent torch in the islands.

#2 tezza has been a member since 13/4/2006. Posts: 1,339
 Website 

Posted by globoglobo on 24/11/2013 at 06:55

thanks!!!
Thai tourism minister should have a statue of you made!
;)

#3 globoglobo has been a member since 23/11/2013. Posts: 8

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.