Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Border Crossing to Cambodia and Visa require

Posted by audrey13 on 1/12/2013 at 02:31

I've been staying with Thai people in Yasothon the last couple of weeks and they want to give me a lift to whichever is the easier crossing so i can get myself to Siem Reap. Apparently there are mini buses from the Cambodian side at Chong Jom? Can anyone tell me if this is correct or will i find myself in a taxi (travelling alone - a bit exxy)... Is Chong Sa Ngam an easier option?

Also, I have a 60 day Thai visa. If i leave will i be allowed to re enter on that visa?

Cheers. A

#1 audrey13 has been a member since 1/12/2013. Posts: 2

Posted by captainbkk on 2/12/2013 at 02:03

Th Visa: no of course not-its 1 entry. What you will need when coming back depends on your nationality and how long you stay again. ALWAYS be much more precise when asking visa.
re entre Camb: the whole overview is on with available connections, which are not great at other borders as PoiPet. It is very common in Camb to go as seat in texi-or pickup.

#2 captainbkk has been a member since 16/2/2012. Posts: 472

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code

Posted by audrey13 on 2/12/2013 at 05:28

thank you captn bkk ... i'm a bit rusty on my border hopping skills. i did survive chong jom and taxi'd to Siem Reap and will take your advice re checking out recommended website cheers again

#3 audrey13 has been a member since 1/12/2013. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.