Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

BKK to Buriram

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 21/8/2007 at 21:34

Hello,

Anyone know a flight to buriram from bkk. I contacted PB air but they arent doing it at the moment and the website for Air Andaman had me pulling my hair out!

I really want to fly bkk to buriram (or at least ko rat) and then if possible buriram (or at least ko rat) on to chaing mai.

What are the chances somtam2000?? :)

#1 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Posted by ruta40 on 22/8/2007 at 18:38

Just take the train, its easy and great fun! About 7 hours sould do it! Buriram is a nice and quiet place, good hotels not far from the train station, try the Thai hotel. Or the one the right side of the train station is also ok, a bit seedy...

Try to get a flight to Surin, not far from Buriram, if you really want to fly, may be easier to get, because bigger city then Buriram.

Alois mak mak

#2 ruta40 has been a member since 11/10/2006. Posts: 1
 Send ruta40 a private message 

Posted by Jon_Mak_Mak on 27/8/2007 at 18:15

Thanks for the reply. I would take the train myself or even drive as i will have a car in BKK anyway. But im taking my parents for a short trip so time is something we dont have ;)

I dont need a hotel as we are staying with my mother in lawvbut thanks for the recommendations.

Ant.

#3 Jon_Mak_Mak has been a member since 21/2/2007. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 464
 Website 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.