Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

E-mail id for Thanapa Mansion near DMK Airport

Posted by Vaishali on 3/1/2014 at 10:03

Does anyone have the e-mail id for Thanapa Mansion, 9 Phaholyothin 48 sub-soi 5 Phaholyothin Rd. Bangkhen, Don Muang / Impact, Bangkok, Thailand.
I can book a room with them online but all of that is 2 bed. I need an extra bed and need to e-mail them before I book. This hotel seems to be perfect for my last day in Bangkok, board 6:20 a.m. flight from it, and also see Chatuchak weekend market and crash.
Also this is better than my current booking at We-Train International House, 501/1 Dechatungka Road, Don Muang,, Bangkok, 10210, Thailand. It will be easier to get a taxi from Thanapa as compared to We-Train?
Please help!

#1 Vaishali has been a member since 29/12/2013. Posts: 57
 Send Vaishali a private message 

Posted by LeonardCohen1 on 3/1/2014 at 11:14

1 Cheap ghs often dont use email
2 many Ghs dont reply to them if they do. Can be language barrier or just lazy

#2 LeonardCohen1 has been a member since 24/7/2012. Posts: 2,148
 Send LeonardCohen1 a private message 

Posted by captainbkk on 7/1/2014 at 06:05

the adress is incorrect. Phahon 48/yaek 5 is NOT in DMK district (khet) but in Bang Khen-behind the Tesco and near to a very large airforce camp. Nor is that close by to Impek. There is nothing to do in that area. I do not know how far away it is from main road-where you will find pelnty of taximeters and also the dark-blue airforcebus circling all of DMK.LC is right about how most smaller Thai places handle mails. As I also told before: the hidden reason also behind is that many do not take anyone walking in.

#3 captainbkk has been a member since 16/2/2012. Posts: 472

Posted by Vaishali on 30/1/2014 at 09:18
(Tel) : 0-2971 4313 , 08-0260-5591

#4 Vaishali has been a member since 29/12/2013. Posts: 57
 Send Vaishali a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.