Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Where to get cellphone unlocking software or universal unlocking smartphone SIM card?

Posted by altmtl on 17/1/2014 at 08:33

A friend of mine has asked me if I can pick her up some cell phone unlocking software or universal unlocking smartphone SIM card in Bangkok - I assume I can get this at MBK? Would anyone know the idea of the cost and if it would work in North America? Which is the best choice? And of course reliable... thx

#1 altmtl has been a member since 18/5/2009. Location: Canada. Posts: 996
 Send altmtl a private message   Website   Twitter   Facebook  

Posted by LeonardCohen1 on 17/1/2014 at 19:52

not sure how they do it but it's cheap if they do it. didn't know you could buy software to do it.

#2 LeonardCohen1 has been a member since 24/7/2012. Posts: 2,148
 Send LeonardCohen1 a private message 

Posted by vahaa on 18/10/2014 at 05:54

Whats your mobile brand and model?? Search internet for mobile phone unlocking websites. You will come across a thousand websites who can do this. Choose which ever you like. I have personally bought the code here http://www.unlocking4free.com/unlock-your-phone and unlocked my . It is because they have good reviews on most of the mobile phone forums. I got my phone unlocked successfully from that website. I think their codes don't fail.
Recheck the Model number- Network to which your phone is locked to and the IMEI number before placing an order.using unlock code specified in it proceed unlocking your mobile ...

#3 vahaa has been a member since 18/10/2014. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.