Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Adaman Coast

Posted by tmurray on 17/2/2014 at 22:51

Hi, I am planning a trip to Thailand starting in late March/early April. I would love to start off my trip by exploring some of the islands on the Northern Adaman coast. In the research I have done so far, I have read that the weather on the Adaman coast can start getting rough in April.

Do you think its still worth checking out this area in April? I am planning on checking out Ko Surin islands, Ko chang, Khao Sok National Park.

I am looking for a more active and outdoorsy experience and would prefer to avoid large crowds if possible. Let me know if you think the areas I have in mind would be good and if it would be worth exploring the area at all in April.

This will be my first trip to Thailand and I'll be traveling solo, so any words of wisdom would be much appreciated.

#1 tmurray has been a member since 7/2/2014. Posts: 2

Posted by LeonardCohen1 on 17/2/2014 at 23:10

Not true. April is very hot and dry.

#2 LeonardCohen1 has been a member since 24/7/2012. Posts: 2,148
 Send LeonardCohen1 a private message 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.