Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Anyone in Surat Thani ?

Posted by ianintheworld on 25/2/2014 at 09:09

I am in Singapore right now, and wanted to stay at the 100 Island Resort in Surat. I have been emailing for the past few days, but no reply. Wondering, is the hotel still in business, or is it closed, or just being very slack with responding to emails.

If anyone can let me know the situation, appreciated.

Ian

#1 ianintheworld has been a member since 26/7/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 12
 Where has ianintheworld been? 

Posted by ianintheworld on 25/2/2014 at 09:35

Strangely enough, when I asked for information about the hotel, I was not inviting a debate about my destination. That is my business.

#2 ianintheworld has been a member since 26/7/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 12

Posted by somtam2000 on 25/2/2014 at 17:28 admin

@Ianintheworld - I'm not familiar with the hotel. There are some fairly recent (albeit not very good!) reviews on TripAdvisor though which would indicate it is still in business. Try giving them a call?

Deleted the comments from LeonardCohen1

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,564
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Grubert on 25/2/2014 at 19:41

Just gave them a call this morning. Yes, they're still in business.

#4 Grubert has been a member since 21/2/2014. Posts: 57

Posted by ianintheworld on 2/3/2014 at 02:57

JIC anyone is interested. I like Surat, and I stayed at this hotel a year ago. I am aware that it is a little worn around the edges (and there are not islands in the immediate vicinity), however, I like it.

#5 ianintheworld has been a member since 26/7/2010. Location: Australia. Posts: 12

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.