Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

travelling to thailand alone 1 july-22 july looking for advice and travelbuddy/group 19 male

Posted by badr94 on 14/5/2014 at 18:38

Hi basically im confused on what to do. I am not realy worried about meeting people as this happens naturally, however I would love some advice on how to get by and see all the attractions and get accomdation at cheapest price. I am agaisnt using the tours as I am too stubborn to spend the money while also I enjoy my freedom

sooo. I would defiantley like to ride the elephants, maybe do some meditation see the scenery (temples, beaches other tourist spots.)

100% wanting to do the full moon party on the 13th. but I am worried about my budget. I have about 1000 pounds after the flights could get more if necessary

so if anyone wants to come along with me on this journey or invite me on theirs e-mail

p.s any advice on how to budget and meet people most effectivley would also help as I am sure the chance of gettimg a travel buddy are slim but worth a try.

thank you :)

#1 badr94 has been a member since 14/5/2014. Posts: 2

Posted by badr94 on 14/5/2014 at 18:40

for some reason i thought i could only get reply via e-mail.feel free to reply on this forum

#2 badr94 has been a member since 14/5/2014. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.