Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Similan Islands Stopover.

Posted by Robsterios on 26/9/2007 at 10:50

Could anyone please tell me if you need to book in advance for those 2 day/1 night Similan Island trips which include snorkeling and beaches. This is one of those speed boat trip out, overnight in tents on the beach ones heading out from Khao Lak.....thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this one..
ps, if you have done it, is it good? !....
Thanks, Rob.

#1 Robsterios has been a member since 21/9/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by Robsterios on 26/9/2007 at 13:40

Oh, I should add..that I plan to travel during peak season...early Feb08..I take it, these trips are pretty popular??....regards, Rob.

#2 Robsterios has been a member since 21/9/2007. Posts: 2

Posted by somtam2000 on 26/9/2007 at 14:22 admin

They're popular trips, but I think there's little need to book far in advance -- especially in high season when they'll be more operators offering the trips.

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,706
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.