Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Doing Bankok, Phuket and Ko Samui, need help planning route

Posted by shore9 on 18/10/2007 at 08:49

I have 2 weeks in Thailand and I want to visit the phuket area, bangkok area and ko samui and the islands around there. I am thinking of taking advantage of some of Thai airways cheap fares. Just wondering what route I should do, will be there mid November. I was thinking of spending a day or 2 in BKK, then fly down to Phuket for a few days, bus over to samui for a few days then get back to BKK for the last few days. From Samui is it better to fly out of Surat Thani or make my way back to Phuket and fly out of there? Or should I consider doing it all differently?

#1 shore9 has been a member since 4/10/2007. Posts: 17

Posted by somtam2000 on 19/10/2007 at 07:27 admin

Hi,

For travel between Samui and Bangkok, take a look at this story:
Bangkok to Samui overland which sums up the various travel options. Note from Samui you can also fly direct from there to Bangkok with Bangkok Airways -- it's more expensive, but the first and last flight of the day is heavily dscounted.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,706
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.