Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum


Posted by Louise73 on 19/11/2007 at 18:38

I plan to be in Thailand for longer than 30 days. Will I have problems getting the 30 day visa if my return ticket says longer 30 days stay and I have no other ticket showing further travel?

Is there any way I can apply for a extension before I travel?

If not is it easy to cross a border and cross back the same day in order to get a new 30 day visa?


#1 Louise73 has been a member since 31/1/2006. Posts: 12

Posted by somtam2000 on 22/11/2007 at 10:58 admin

If you're a legitimate tourist then I'd expect no problems crossing the border back and forth to get a new 30 day stay. See the visa and border crossings FAQ for more information.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,943
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Instagram   Pinterest 

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.