Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Help needed with forgotten teddy in khao sok national park

Posted by spoonz on 27/12/2016 at 22:14

Our daughter left her beloved teddy bear at the hotel in khao sok. Staff have kept it but its complicated to get it to us in bangkok. Is anyone leaving khao sok to bangkok? The teddy bear is at tree tops river huts, right at entrance to national park. We will be in bangkok until morning of 31st. Other option is if someone could post form somewhere and we can refund you postage ( and reward). This bear has been all over the world for 7 years with my daughter so much missed. Thank you. Another option is if someone leaving from bangkok to there and I can give you money for postage.

#1 spoonz has been a member since 27/12/2016. Posts: 2

Posted by JohnL on 3/1/2017 at 20:52

Hi, we have been at the reception and your teddy is there. I took photo of him to be sure its him. There are also some leftovers from your room. Send me your mail and I will send you photo ;) We heading to trek, but we will pick it up today on the end of the day ;)
My mail is "lupomesky" at gmail.com ;)
John and Petra

#2 JohnL has been a member since 3/1/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by Captain_Bob on 4/1/2017 at 07:23

Nice job! That Teddy is carrying some good karma ;-)

#3 Captain_Bob has been a member since 27/5/2006. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,928

Posted by spoonz on 5/1/2017 at 01:59

Thanks so much. Teddy continues on her adventures and will be getting back to us. Big thanks to staff at tree tops too.

#4 spoonz has been a member since 27/12/2016. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.