Text page

Thailand

Thailand forum

3 Days in Bangkok

Posted by GratefulGypsies on 19/1/2017 at 12:41

Hey TF community!

We just finished a post that was a long time in the making - 3 Days in Bangkok. Would love some feedback from Bangkok experts or fellow travelers. We didn't really like the city so much on our first visit, but after coming back quite a few times it's become our favorite in Asia. With a good plan I think you can have an amazing few days here - far too many people skip over Bangkok just to catch a plane to an island. If you ask me, sitting on a beach is only fun for a day or two. I'd much rather be bouncing around the temples, markets, restaurants, parks, and bars of Bangkok. Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks ya'll.

#1 GratefulGypsies has been a member since 27/4/2014. Posts: 14

Posted by wanderer143 on 24/1/2017 at 15:03

Thanks for sharing! Very detailed and glad that you had fun! I agree, I wouldn't get tired visiting the temples. The architecture, food and beaches are all awesome! Thailand is one of my favorites too. :)

#2 wanderer143 has been a member since 2/11/2014. Posts: 136

Posted by Jennyadara on 27/1/2017 at 01:58

yes plan but always allow extra time for traveling and traffic and delays, you will spend much of your time in taxis so best to use skytrains.

#3 Jennyadara has been a member since 27/1/2017. Posts: 3

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.