Text page

Thailand

Thailand forum

Honeymoon Plan (Phuket & Langkawi)

Posted by NancyMostafa on 31/1/2017 at 12:09

Dears,

I'm planning my honeymoon, and I'll be visiting Phuket and staying for 6 nights (from October 29th until November 4th) then I'll travel to Langkawi and stay for another 6 nights from (November 4th until November 10th).

My problem is that I'm trying to look for a way to get to Langkawi from phuket other than via airways, and I couldn't find anything that's confirmed.

It would be great if anyone can help me.

#1 NancyMostafa has been a member since 31/1/2017. Posts: 2

Posted by Bilbo1 on 2/2/2017 at 08:55

You could take the Tigerline ferry from Phuket to Langkawi but you'll have to stay overnight night in Ko Lipe and arrive the following day.

Here's their website
http://www.tigerlinetravel.com/

Cheers,
Bilbo

#2 Bilbo1 has been a member since 26/2/2015. Posts: 15

Posted by wanderer143 on 17/4/2017 at 14:00

You could take a ferry from Phuket. There's a lot of useful information here www.phuketferry.com/langkawi.html and you could also contact PhuketFerry's support team if you need travel advise. They have been very helpful and responsive in my experience. I prefer this booking agent as they are affiliated with top reliable ferry companies and their pricing are very affordable. Getting to Langkawi is pretty straightforward.

Congrats and best of luck on your travel planning! :)

#3 wanderer143 has been a member since 2/11/2014. Posts: 136

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.