Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Treking at ko phi Phi AnTreK is hard ?

Posted by Andy25thom on 15/2/2017 at 11:23

Hi.
I have book the Antrek phi phi at ko phi phi thailand but I never trek before. I don't now if it's hard Trek or not.
The guy when we book online say everybody will finish if you do the first Part of the trek.
Somebody have do this first part already?
My friend really want do this one because they se many good review of them but I am not the treking guy.
I hope I will finish lol I will tell you in one month but if someone know ?
Thanks you.

#1 Andy25thom has been a member since 15/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 15/2/2017 at 23:47 admin

You mean the climb to the viewpoint? As long as you're reasonably mobile you can do it.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,788
 Send somtam2000 a private message   Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by Jeffmoulin on 16/2/2017 at 03:40

Hi guys

I went two weeks ago on koh phi phi island and I did the trek!

It was really awesome!

The first part is not so difficult it is just about 300 steps to reach the view point

After it is walking in the jungle and that is really not difficult I am not a trekker as well!

It was a very good journey for us I am sure it will be the same for you
Enjoy your holiday and good trek!

#3 Jeffmoulin has been a member since 16/2/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by Alexandreclum on 20/2/2017 at 00:11

Hi! I've already done the trekking and it was really fantastic ! You discover a different things of the island and it is really easy too! As well during my day they got a couple of "old" person and they have finish easily ;). So dont hesitate you will no regrets!

#4 Alexandreclum has been a member since 19/2/2017. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.