Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

How to around Thailand

Posted by SlimSoul40 on 6/3/2017 at 17:02

All advise welcome, as this will be our first time. We are stay in Bangkok for 2 nights and then was going to fly (do you recommend, price and how longs the flight, if not other option.) to Phuket . One night there and then off to the Phi Phi Island. Recommend transport, again welcome, was thinking small boat, but not sure where to arrange it in Phuket? This is the tricky one. We are on Phi Phi Island for 4 days, but we are going to Koh Yao Noi too for 2 days and the we need to get from Koh Yao Noi back to Bangkok for our flight. So people, what would be the best way to get from Phil Phi Island to Koh Yao Noi, by boat or can I get a plane? Or do we have to go back to Phuket and go from there? Then from Koh Yao Noi to Bangkok? Will we need to back to Phuket, to get back to Bangkok or can we go by boat or plane from Koh Yao Noi to Bangkok? Few, get I got all that out, please, I need some help here? lol
Thanks

#1 SlimSoul40 has been a member since 6/3/2017. Posts: 1

Heading to Thailand?
Heading to Thailand?
Ad Search for cheap flights to Thailand
on Skyscanner.

skyscanner.com

Read more

Posted by neharani on 6/3/2017 at 22:07

There are no direct transportation mode from Phil Phi island to Koh Yao Noi..you have to go back to Phuket and go from there..you can go Bangkok from Koh Yao noi by plane but better to choose the route from Phuket to Bangkok..

#2 neharani has been a member since 23/2/2017. Posts: 47

Agoda coupon: Get an extra 7% off selected properties with the coupon code
“Tfishpromo”

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.