Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Room for rent in patong

Posted by Terrat on 20/4/2017 at 23:42

Hello,

I'mseeking a budget room for rent in Patong Beach, Phuket. I have got offers in 450-500$ permonth, and they also do not let a joiner enter into the room. It's unreasonablesince I hire a room with a double bed, meaning the room is for 2 people, So Idon't understand why I need to pay extra if I enter a girlfriend from time totime...

Anyway,I would be happy to hire a double bed room in a reasonable price. The proximityto the beach is not so important since I intend to use a scooter.

Best,

Terrat

#1 Terrat has been a member since 20/4/2017. Posts: 1

Posted by Benyamin on 23/4/2017 at 07:10

Dear Terrat,

There are many places in Patong Beach which you can rent a room in a monthly basis, and they allow you to enter another casual person in the room, with you, as long it is according to the beds occupancy. And as long as you do not let others into the room, while you are away.

I recommend you to review this page: Phuket Easy Stay.
They offer mainly budget rooms in Patong, with good deals for monthly short term rentals.

#2 Benyamin has been a member since 23/4/2017. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.