Text page

Thailand

Thailand forum

18 Days in Thailand, beach, trekking and thermal water Itinerary suggestions!

Posted by mingersai on 11/5/2017 at 01:56

Hi, guys, I spend time did some research for the trip but still feel more comfortable to post a new thread for more opinions.

3 of us will fly into Bangkok on May 21st and out on June 8th. We don't want to rush through too many places, we have a list of things thing we want to do: Chiang Mai, Hot Springs, rain forest, trekking, beach, snorkeling and diving. We are older group so we want to avoid backpacker party scenes and more quiet place is prefered.

From what I have read, there are good treks and hot springs in the north.
Krabi , Similan Island and The cave beach (railay beach) seems to be nice and good for diving, but late May and early June seems to the rain season.

I heard Ko Tao is great for diving and that part of Thailand has less rain during this time period. But I don't know if it will be over crowded.

Can you guys suggest some places we should visit along the way and if we should take the risk visit Krabi side?

Thank you very much!!

#1 mingersai has been a member since 11/5/2017. Posts: 1

Please login to add your reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a post to the forum. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.