Photo: Almost Maldivian at Ao Noi, Ko Kut.

Thailand forum

Bangkok Tour

Posted by casey2016 on 16/5/2017 at 04:15

I would like to know what are the Must - see attraction / destinations in Bangkok. we are a couple and are keen on visiting Major Beaches in Bangkok and not miss the must-see attractions in Bangkok as well. Also an itinerary for a weeks travel time would be very helpful.

#1 casey2016 has been a member since 16/5/2017. Posts: 2

Posted by exacto on 16/5/2017 at 11:03

Hi Casey,
I suspect you mean the major beaches in Thailand, as Bangkok is just enough inland to not really have any beaches.
Either way, to get you started, have a look at the Itineraries section (just scroll to the top of the page and click - it is on the right-hand side at the top of the screen).
For a first-time visit to Bangkok, I would focus on the Rattanakosin and Sanaam Luang areas along the river. That is where many of the main temples are (Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaeo) as well as the National Museum.
I hope that helps. Let us know what you decide. Cheers.

#2 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,729
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Posted by exacto on 16/5/2017 at 12:29

This might be what you are looking for:
https://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/thailand-one-week-holiday

#3 exacto has been a member since 12/2/2006. Location: United States. Posts: 2,729
 Send exacto a private message   Where has exacto been? 

Posted by casey2016 on 19/5/2017 at 03:07

@exacto & bhanudurga , thank you for the helpful comments , definitely look forward to visit your recommended places and attractions.

#4 casey2016 has been a member since 16/5/2017. Posts: 2

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.